Names and contact details of the responsible entity and, where applicable, its representative:
pilot Hamburg GmbH & Co. KG
Neue Rabenstraße 12, 20354 Hamburg
represented by the CEO Mr. Jens-Uwe Steffens
We collect and process the following personal data about you:
• Contact information
• Social media identifiers
• Online identifiers
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Communication (mailings)
• Quality assurance
We process your data on the following legal basis:
• Your consent, Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR
• For the performance of a contract with you, Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR
• Legitimate interests, Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR (see below)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
• Improving our offer
• Protection against abuse
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
• Web hosting providers
• Providers of social media platforms
• Advertising networks (for insertion of advertising)
• Providers of web analytics tools
We store your data
• if you have consented to its processing, at most until you revoke your consent;
• if we need the data to perform a contract, at most as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or legal retention periods are running;
• if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most for as long as your interest in deletion or anonymisation does not become more important.
We receive the data from you (including via the equipment you use).
Data are transmitted to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of statutory contractual provisions that are intended to ensure adequate protection of your data, and which you can examine upon request.
You have the right – sometimes under certain conditions – to
• request information about the processing of your data,
• correct your data,
• have your data deleted or blocked,
• have processing of your data limited,
• object to the processing of your data,
• receive your data in a transferable format and transmit it to a third party,
• revoke your consent for the processing of your data for the future, and
• complain to the competent supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing. The competent supervisory authority is the Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (HmbBfDI).
Requirement or obligation to provide data:
Unless specifically stated at the time your data is elicited, you are not required or under any obligation to provide data.
Each time you access pilot’s website, the access data for the transaction is automatically saved in a log file. This concerns general information such as the page from which the file was requested, the name of the retrieved file, the date and time of the request, the amount of data transferred, the protocol used and the own descriptions sent by the Internet browser and possibly the operating system.
This general information will be anonymised, so it will not be stored together with your personal data that may be available at pilot and will not be merged with it in any other way. They are only evaluated for statistical purposes and used to improve the content and functionality of the website. There shall be no transfer of this data to third parties for other non-commercial or commercial purposes. The access data in the log file are stored for a maximum of 4 weeks.
If you have subscribed to the pilot agency group’s mailings, pilot will process the personal information that you have provided us with to inform you of news from the agency group.
You agree that a regular dispatch of newsletters by e-mail or post may be made to the contact details you have provided (postal address, e-mail address). Before the e-mail newsletter is sent out, it will be verified beforehand that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address or that the owner agrees to receive the newsletter.
To manage the address data and to send the newsletter, pilot uses a data processing company. The service provider has access only to the personal information needed to fulfil the contract. Your address data are not used by the service provider or by pilot itself for other purposes. pilot concludes a corresponding data processing contract with the service provider, which meets the requirements of Art. 28, 29 GDPR.
You can informally object to this processing at any time both by post to pilot Hamburg GmbH & Co. KG, Neue Rabenstrasse 12, D-20354 Hamburg, as well as by e-mail to the electronic mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Google Analytics Advertising feature uses remarketing and demographics and interests reporting. The purpose of these procedures is using the user behaviour information to align advertising measures more closely to the interests of the respective user. Based on your surfing behaviour, pilot’s website can display personalised advertising on other websites as part of remarketing. The advertising media may contain products that you previously viewed on the pilot’s website. If you’ve consented to Google linking your web and app browsing history to your Google Account and using information from your Google Account to personalise your ads, Google will use that information for cross-device remarketing.
You may object to the collection of your data through Google Analytics at any time. The following options are available:
• You may also prevent Google LLC from collecting and processing this information by downloading and installing the browser add-on available from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
• Alternatively, or within browsers on mobile devices, click on the following link: Google Analytics deaktivieren. An opt-out cookie will be stored on the pilot user device for pilot web pages with effect for the currently used browser. If the cookies are deleted in this browser, this link must be clicked again.
As an AdWords customer, we use Google Conversion Tracking. This is an analysis service of Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; „Google“). If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will set a cookie on your device („conversion cookie“). This cookie will expire after 30 days. It is not for personal identification. If the cookie has not expired when you visit certain pages, we and Google can recognise that someone clicked on the ad and was redirected to our site. Each advertiser receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of AdWords advertisers. The information gathered through the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Advertisers will see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page provided with conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that could personally identify users. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also opt out of a setting for a cookie for this purpose – for example, through your browser setting, which generally disables automatic cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain „googleadservices.com“.
For further information on data protection with Google, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/?hl=de. Users may also disable or opt out of Google Ads in whole or in part at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Google’s remarketing technology will redirect users who have already visited pilot’s websites to the Google Partner Network pages through interest-based advertising. With the help of cookies, interests can be analysed when you visit the website and then used for relevant product advertising.
If users have consented to Google linking their web and app browsing history to their Google account, and using information from pilot’s Google account to personalise ads they see on the web, Google will use that logged-in user’s data along with Google Analytics data to create and define audience lists for cross-device remarketing. Google Analytics will track Google-authenticated IDs of these users to support this feature. Google’s personal information is temporarily linked to pilot’s Google Analytics data to build audiences.
For more information and ways to disable this advertising, please visit http://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/anonymous?hl=de (Link „Display Settings“, then „Deactivation“).
This website uses Hotjar, an analysis software of Hotjar Ltd. („Hotjar“) (http://www.hotjar.com/, Level 2, St Julian’s Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STJ 1000, Malta, Europe). With Hotjar it is possible to measure and evaluate the usage behaviour (clicks, mouse movements, scroll heights etc.) on our website. The information generated by the tracking code and cookie from your visit to our website will be transmitted to and stored by the Hotjar servers in Ireland. The tracking code collects the following information:
The following information can be recorded by your device and your browser:
• The IP address of your device (collected and stored in an anonymous format)
• Your e-mail address, including your first and last name, provided that you have made it available through our website
• Screen size of your device
• Device type and browser information
• Geographic location (only the country)
• The preferred language for our website
• User interactions
• Mouse events (movement, position and clicks)
The following data are automatically generated by our servers when Hotjar is used:
• Referring domain
• Visited pages
• Geographic location (only the country)
• The preferred language for our website
• Date and time when the website was accessed
Hotjar will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to create reports of use, as well as other services related to the website use and Internet evaluation of the website. Hotjar also uses third-party services such as Google Analytics to provide its services. These third parties may store information that your browser sends during your visit to the website, such as cookies or IP requests. For more information
The cookies that Hotjar uses have a different “lifespan”; some remain for up to 365 days, some remain valid only during your current visit.
You can prevent the collection of data by Hotjar by clicking on the following link and follow the instructions there: Hotjar Opt-out https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out